Friday, March 14, 2008

Word of the day: Patronize

So, I was thinking right, and that's never a recipe for good news. But, there's right and wrong and black and white, things that are completely opposite in every way, except for like one similarity which they are compared on to figure out that they are the opposite of each other. So why is it that one opposite is easier than the other? Like how, wrong is easier than right unless you're morally uptight or your conscience haunts you relentlessly.

The thought that brought today's ramble along, I guess is. Doubt vs. Faith. Now, they're supposedly the opposites of each other. So why is it that it is so much easier to doubt than to believe? Why is faith, such a simple idea, so complicated to actually have?

Which got me to thinking, what defines complex? Like, I could be here, in my computer stool, worrying about Why We Live, or What My Future Will Be Like, and I think, man this shit is complicated.
Whereas someone in like, Venice is sitting on this parkbench thinking of the same things and thinking, Life Is Good, Life Is Simple.

Which got me to thinking, Man, I'm fucked up sometimes.

Which, proves that I should probably give this thinking thing a rest.
I've been called mature for my age, but I'm genuinely naive about the most simplest things in life. Really, show me a concept and watch me Fret Over It.

When it comes to making mountains out of molehills,
I'm the best architect you could choose.